Travel Award Application for Facilitator Training
We are now accepting applications for travel awards ($500 each) to attend facilitator training and the NPA Annual Conference. Applications are still being accepted. Awardees will be notified in early February.
Expectations of Awardees:
- Attendance at the single day session prior to the NPA conference
- Organize and implement a PALS on their campus during the 2020-21 academic year
- Attend three quarterly webinars with our Community of Facilitators
Please Include in your Application:
- Your CV
- A cover letter that includes:
- Description of your involvement with the postdoc community at your institution
- Description of how the Postdoc Academy content will enhance professional development on your campus
- Why you are interested in facilitating PALS
- How this training will enhance your ability to facilitate PALS
- A brief description of the funding available from your institution
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.