Session Description: The Postdoc Academy is an NIH-funded initiative supporting postdoc skill development and combines online courses with in-person or virtual Postdoc Academy Learning Sessions (PALS).
Expand your facilitation skills by joining the Postdoc Academy team in an interactive training for those interested in facilitating postdoc learning communities and adapting our content to your institutional programming. By participating in our workshop, you will receive hands-on facilitator training, professional development resources, and become part of our national community of PALS facilitators. Training is open to postdocs, faculty, and staff, including new facilitators. Participants will develop inclusive facilitation skills and practices, action plans for capacity building within their own institution, and join an active community of practitioners.
- Sarah Chobot Hokanson Principal Investigator, Boston University
- Bennett Goldberg Principal Investigator, Northwestern University
- Robin Greenler Co-Investigator, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Lisa Himelman Assistant Director, Outreach and Communications, Boston University
- Robert Brown Director, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Outreach at Northwestern University