The Postdoc Academy: Building Skills for a Successful Career
The second online course, Building Skills for a Successful Career, focuses on developing advanced skills to help postdocs transition to their chosen career path. During this 7-week course, learners are encouraged to network inside the edX platform with other postdocs. Live discussion hours are offered during the first and final weeks to engage and network with course instructors, career professionals, and postdoc colleagues. Check out an overview of the second course here.
Explore content and resources for each module:
Modules 2-6 coming soon!
Additional Resources for Postdocs
Below you will find supplemental resources relevant to the content of our second course.
- Leadership Styles & Frameworks You Should Know (VeryWell Mind)
- Top 5 Leadership Qualities to Prepare you for Success (Northeastern)
- 23 Leadership Characteristics to be a Good Leader (Indeed)
- Introduction to Mentoring: A Guide for Mentors and Mentees (APA)
- Mentoring Resources for Postdocs (NPA)